Wednesday 21 January 2015

'Funny in 15' and '11 Second Project'

These are a few pieces of work from the first module at uni this year. The first was an internal assignment, an involved making a comedic short in a group. I oversaw the character design, storyboarding, asset production and lip-syncing. Overall, I am pleased with the end result but feel that the timing could have been improved and the rigs made with more moving parts.

The second project was a solo assignment for the website and competition, the 11 Second Club. We were given a sound file to animate too in whatever medium we wanted. I chose 2D and used TVPaint, as this was a software I had not used before and wanted to learn. I feel, looking back, that I could have worked some more on the conservation of form, and that I could also have made the movements of the passive character a little more subtle.




No comments:

Post a Comment